Friday 17 February 2017

Week 17 Tutorial Logbook - 17/2

Week 17 – The Big Agency – 17th February 2017

In preparation for the tutorial I made sure to communicate with my group as to make sure that everyone was on track and knew what needed to be bought into class for the group work section. In today’s session, we focused on creative thinking.

The session today was extremely helpful as it taught me that I can be creative and that I shouldn’t let past experiences get me down because everyone and anyone can be creative. A quote that resonates with me is one from Maya Angelou – “you can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have”.


During the group work section of the tutorial we had time to organise the work already completed by members of the group. We also made a checklist to ensure that everything got done by a specific date. This information was shared in the group chat on Facebook as Elena couldn’t make it to the tutorial, Facebook has been a key tool this term with everyone being away at placement interviews. It’s allowed us to keep in touch and up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment