Friday 13 January 2017

Week 12 Tutorial Logbook - 13/1

Week 12 – The Big Agency 13th January 2017

In preparation for the first tutorial of the new year I made sure to check the MMU Moodle site, along with The Big Agency Twitter page (@MMUBigAg) for any important information that I needed to know.

This week in The Big Agency we mainly discussed the findings from our research and the results from our assignment 1. We had our first stand up meeting of the term in the first section of the tutorial and we discussed what we would be doing in the future weeks regarding the research questionnaire and meeting the client again.


The second half of the tutorial consisted of feedback in relation to Assignment 1. Dr Bex suggested that I needed to show how the skills that I’m learning can be applied to the work that will be sent to our client, and that I should be focusing on using more sophisticated language such as “Evidence demonstrates that I…” instead of the simple “I feel”. This information will be taken into consideration when submitting both Assessment 2 and The Candidate blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment