Friday 31 March 2017

Week 22 Tutorial Logbook - 31/3

Week 22 – The Big Agency – 31st March 2017

In preparation for the tutorial I made sure that everyone knew to get to the tutorial early as it was set under exam conditions. I arrived early to the tutorial to allow time for me to settle in the class before watching the videos. The video we created had been posted on Moodle at 4pm yesterday.

We were the second video that was watched, I feel that our video was appropriate, interesting and made creatively. I am proud of my group for creating a great piece of work and I think that the work mirrors how well we work together despite the setbacks we’ve had this term. Watching the videos that the other groups in the class created gave me ideas for future evaluative videos that I might have to create, I also feel that the videos were of a high standard and could be learned from.

Image result for mmu
The Big Agency unit has been a fun, interesting and valuable unit which I would recommend. I feel that it has allowed me to develop my employability skills through working and producing work for an actual business, I now know how to act when things don’t turn out well and how to think on my feet to improve the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment