Thursday 10 November 2016

Week 6 Tutorial Logbook - 11/11

In preparation for the sixth tutorial we discussed the project as a group in our weekly Wednesday meeting, as last week was Professional Development Week we decided that we needed to create a plan ensuring we were on track. During Professional Development Week I looked over possible travel abroad options, as that's what I plan to do next year.

To start the tutorial, we had our first stand up meeting and during that meeting we discussed having decided to create a Gantt chart in order to make sure that our work is done on time and in a certain way. we also decided to contact the client again so we could get a clearer idea as to what we have to do for our client.

Later on in the tutorial I had a face to face chat with Dr Bex, we discussed my PDP and how it could be improved. I found this very helpful and I can now add more detailed answers to my work by researching future jobs and looking at the handbooks for other units that I'm currently doing.

Finally, as a group we allocated jobs to be done by next week. By next week I need to have done a SWOT analysis for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment